PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AKAL TRADE AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY
In the processing of personal data, the "Data Liability of the Data Responsible" of the Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection ("GDPR"), published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated April 7, 2016, which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life. in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Lighting Obligation" published in the Official Gazette dated 10 March 2018 and numbered 30356, as our Data Responsible, our Company AKAL TRADE AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY LIMITED. within the framework of your personal data collection methods and legal reasons, our methods and policy of protecting your personal data, the samples of processed personal data, the identity of the data controller, the purposes of processing personal data, the transfer of your personal data to third parties and / or abroad, and the rights granted to you under the GDPR. We would like to inform you.
ID OF DATA RESPONSIBLE;
AKAL TRADE AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY has the title of “Data Officer” within the scope of GDPR and related regulations and you can reach us through the contact information given below.
|Address||Merve Mah. Akabe Cad. No: 16, Sancaktepe İstanbul / TÜRKİYE|
|Telephone||+ 90 ( 216 ) 422 17 51|
|Fax||+ 90 ( 216 ) 422 35 49|
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED;
AKAL TRADE AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY, within the scope of your relationship with your personal data are processed;
|Your Credentials||name surname, date of birth, gender|
|Your Contact Information||workplace address, home address, e-mail, phone, mobile phone, address registration system records;|
|Data on cyber security||usernames, passwords, audit trails, IP address, WEB page access logs, notices and other data and logs that may be related to the security of the corporate cyber space|
|Marketing Data||(https://b2b.kitti.com.tr/Home/Giris) Profession, products, purchase information, shopping history, point information, location, remarketing, survey and coupon data.|
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA;
Your personal data obtained within the scope of your relationship with AKAL TRADE AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY is processed for the following purposes.
- Conducting Employee Candidate / Trainee Selection and Placement Processes
- Execution of the Application Process of Candidate Candidates,
- Our contractual and legal obligations can be fully and properly fulfilled,
- Development and diversification of our services,
- Creating a KITTI website membership and taking orders,
- Performing our quality and standard audits,
- Meeting information requests from public institutions and organizations,
- Marketing, sales and campaign activities can be carried out,
- Conducting Marketing Analysis Studies,
- Execution of Loyalty Processes for Firms / Products / Services,
- Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction,
- Planning, control and enforcement of information security processes,
- Follow-up of financial and / or accounting affairs,
- Contract management, establishment of legal transactions and follow-up of legal processes,
- Ensuring the Security of Data Responsible Operations,
- To be able to evaluate, respond and respond to suggestions / wishes / complaints and requests to be conveyed by customers through all kinds of channels and to make improvement works in accordance with the notifications.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED;
Your personal data, within the scope of the provisions of the Law regarding the transfer and transfer of personal data, for the purposes included in the purposes of processing personal data of this Disclosure Text; it can be shared with official institutions and organizations, law enforcement, courts and enforcement offices, third-party natural and legal persons, service providers and officials, business partners, banks, suppliers, support service providers in the country.
COLLECTION METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS OF PERSONAL DATA;
AKAL TRADE AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY, through the internet, telephone, e-mail and physical, written, verbal and electronic media provided by you, third parties and legal authorities during the establishment of your legal relationship with our Company and for the duration of that relationship. It meets with the aim of providing the purposes and services within the framework provided for in the provisions of Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Law written below.
- Having your explicit consent,
- The Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers, the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce, the Regulation on Distance Sales Agreements and other legislation that our Company is subject to,
- To comply with the principles and principles in the national and international area regarding the recognition of customers, to comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and official authorities,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, to provide the requested products and services and to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded,
- To be compulsory to fulfill the legal obligation,
- The person concerned has been made public by himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
On the other hand, your personal data is collected, stored and processed based on the following legal reasons:
- Having your explicit consent,
- Personal data other than health, without seeking explicit consent in cases stipulated by law,
- Personal data related to health is only for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, without the explicit consent of the concerned person or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation to keep secrets.
RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED;
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data, Requesting that these processes be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the removal of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS;
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires a separate cost, you may be charged according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.