EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE LIGHTING TEXT
1. DATA RESPONSIBLE
Your personal data may be processed by Akal Ticaret ve Tekstil Sanayi Limited Şirketi ("www.kitti.com.tr", "the Company") within the scope described below, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("Law").
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your collected personal data are carried out in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law and in the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. For the purposes of staffing or conducting reference or intelligence activities for Company security processes; The planning and / or enforcement of our Company's human resources policies and processes can be processed for the purposes of planning and / or enforcement of activities (“Objectives”) for the provision of the legal and technical security of our Company and the persons who have a business relationship with our Company.
3. PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA WAS TRANSFERED AND TRANSFER PURPOSE
Your collected personal data may be transferred to group companies, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private law persons in line with the realization of the Objectives in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
4. METHOD OF COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
If your personal data is in contact with our Company; The digital application form, which is published in written or electronic form, is collected electronically and / or physically through employment or consultancy companies and e-mails, cargo, fax, website channels, references or similar methods sent to the Company by the employee candidates. In addition, your personal data is collected on the basis of legal reasons for the explicit consent, if the contract established and executed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law is found and executed by legitimate interest.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As Personal Data Owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- In case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and asking the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to this in case of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the removal of the damage if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction also requires a cost, you may be charged according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.