CLARIFICATION TEXT FOR EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES
1. DATA SUPERVISOR
Your personal data might be processed by AKAL TIC. VE TEKSTIL SAN. LTD. STI. in the capacity of Data Supervisor, ("www.kitti.com.tr", "Company") in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") within the scope described below.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected might be processed, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law and within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, mainly to carry out the application, selection and evaluation processes of employee candidates, to carry out the necessary internal and external communication activities for the placement of employee candidates, and In particular, for the purposes of recruiting personnel or conducting reference or intelligence activities for Company security processes; The planning and / or execution of the human resources policies and processes of our company can be processed for the purposes of planning and / or execution of activities to ensure the legal and technical security of our Company and the relevant persons who have business relations with our Company ("Objectives").
3. PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND TRANSFER PURPOSES
Your collected personal data may be transferred to group companies, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private legal entities in line with the realization of the Purposes in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
THE COLLECTION METHOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
In case you contact with our Company; Your personal data is collected through the written application forms or forms published electronically, through the CVs of employee candidates sent to the Company by e-mail, cargo, fax, website channels, reference or similar methods or through employment or consultancy companies on electronic and/or physical media. In addition, your personal data are collected on the basis of explicit consent legal reasons if the contract set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law is established and executed, and is found for legitimate interests.
5. AS THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER. YOUR RIGHTS INCLUDED IN ARTICLE 11
As a Personal Data Owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information on this,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of missing or incorrect processing and the third parties to whom your personal data was transferred be notified
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other related laws, if the reasons requiring its processing are invalid, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object if a result occurs against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Requesting compensation for the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your application to our company by filling the Data Owner Application Form regarding your rights listed above. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be requested with a charge according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.